FIXED DEPOSIT RATES
|From 46 Days To 90 Days
|From 91 Days To 180 Days
|From 181 Days To Below 1 Year
|From 1 Year To 5 Year
|After 1 year 1000 Become
|After 2 year 1000 Become
|After 3 year 1000 Become
|After 4 year 1000 Become
|After 5 year 1000 Become
NOW DEPOSITS ABOVE 60 MONTHS (5 YEARS) ARE NOT TO BE ACCEPTED
Penalty for Premature Withdrawal of FDR (w.e.f. 01/01/2018) (BOD R.No. 8(6) Dt. 12/12/17)
Nil Penalty Deposit less than Rs. 1.00 Lakh withdrawn on or after completion of 12 months
Penalty @ 0.50% Deposit less than Rs. 1.00 Lakh withdrawn before completion of 12 months
Penalty @ 1.00% Deposit of Rs. 1.00 Lakh & Above withdrawn prematurely.
NOTE:For Senior citizen 0.5% Additional interest is paid on all types of deposit.
- Fixed deposit scheme is an attractive scheme to deposit your savings for fix period for 15 days to 60 Months.
- We provide attractive Interest Rates to our Customers from time to time.
- We offer 0.50% extra Interest Rate to Senior Citizens (Age 60 or above) on fixed deposits.
- We offer 0.75% extra Interest Rate to Super Senior Citizens (Age 75 or above) on fixed deposits.
- We offer Monthly, Half yearly, Yearly and periodical Statement to our Customers for their reconciliation purpose or any other purpose.
- Guardian can open Minor Fixed deposit A/c. When minor turns major then at maturity he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature, after providing valid age proof.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- e provide quarterly, half yearly, yearly Interest payment to our customers on their existing Fixed Deposits as per their instruction. We also provide monthly intrest as per RBI guidelines.
- Loan and Overdraft facility is available against Fixed deposit receipt.
- The maturity date of Loan and Overdraft Account against Fixed Deposit is maturity date of Fixed Deposit Receipt.
- TDS on Interest income will be deducted as per Income Tax Act.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme [DICGC] in which customers deposit are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Fixed Deposit
- Depositor has to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- Customer can Open Fixed Deposit A/c with minimum of Rs.1000/-
- Guardian can open Minor Fixed Deposit A/c. When minor turn major then after providing valid age proof he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature.
- In the case of premature withdrawal of deposit the Applicable rate of interest minus 1% penalty will be imposed.
- Applicable rate of Interest: Means the lower of interest rate between the existing rate of interest for which the deposit remains with the bank OR the prevailing rate of interest for which the deposit remains with the bank.
- All rights reserved to the Bank management to Change the Interest Rate of the Fixed Deposit Scheme without prior notice. Change of Interest rate will be applicable to new deposits only.
- The Bank having the rights of appropriation, set off of lien deposits on maturity.
Requirements to Fixed Deposit
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors
1.Passport, 2.Driving License, 3.Aadhar Card, 4.Voter ID Card, 5.Government Approved College/university I.Card, 6. Government/Semigovernment/Department I.Card
- (B) Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old) 2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old) 3.Municipal Tax Bill
- Passport Size Photograph - 2 Copies
- Birth Certificate for minor a/c.
- Pan Card
- Pan Card(proprietor / partners / directors/ company) with forwarding lette
- Senior Citizens have to produce age proof to avail extra Interest Rate benefit.